Re: [BKARTS] Always Complaining...WHY?

It's just not that big of a deal, sorry! Get over it.

John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Cassidy" <christinecassidy@xxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Always Complaining...WHY?

I agree, it's annoying as hell to have to scan through an announcement just to find out what state it's in. Obviously, people need reminding.

Christine

On Feb 14, 2007, at 2:11 PM, Ginnie Mickelson wrote:

Excuse me? Personally, I'd love it if people would mention where an event is to be held, and I don't consider Signa's comment a complaint. I belong to several listservs and don't particularly enjoy wading through sometimes rather lengthy messages to find a location -- if it's mentioned at all.

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

Ginnie
Cupertino, CA

From: collectedbooks <collectedbooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Signa,

Why are you always complaining about the way people do things on the list,
just "Live and Let Live"

John