Re: [BKARTS] Always Complaining...WHY?

Oh sure, attack anyone disagreeing you. I have nothing to get over. Agree, disagree, I don't care. You're the one complaining, obviously, you need to get over it. Did anyone say it was a big deal? What's that got to do with anything. Small conveniences make everything go smoother. It's just a polite convention to help your readers by not wasting their time.
Christine