Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 13 Feb 2007 to 14 Feb 2007 (#2007-45)

THURS, 2/15/07
From Norman Shapiro
Subject: Adrienne & Signa (knit Picking) (killing the messengers)

Perhaps every reader and lurker who writes a post should know the niceties
as to making it less cumbersome to read the following day's entrees. Perhaps
there should be a how to list or a template made available to achieve this
ideal. Let's not denounce them, ' kill the messengers' or call them knit pickers, etc.

Art is long and life is short. BOOK_ARTS-DIGEST is what it is. Not perfect.

http://artasidentity.com/

1-212-243-3370
NYC

----------------------------

Date:    Wed, 14 Feb 2007 04:59:32 -0500
From:    norman shapiro <ufemisms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 12 Feb 2007 to 13 Feb 2007 (#2007-44)

Thank you Adrienne Allen

Norman Shapiro

http://artasidentity.blogspot.com
http://ufemisms.net

------------------------------

Date:    Thu, 15 Feb 2007 03:44:45 +1100
From:    Adrienne Allen <agallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 8 Feb 2007 to 9 Feb 2007 (#2007-40)

I agree. It costs me whenever I get the digest repeated like this.
To add your thoughts:

1. Click Reply
2. Use Ctrl+ C to copy the bit you are replying to. (Windows) 0r Apple
+C  (Mac).
3. Use Ctrl+A to select all the email. Press Delete key.
4. Use Ctrl+V to paste back the relevant piece and add you comments.
Adrienne Allen