Re: [BKARTS] cleaning brushes

I understand the idea to use fungicide: have used nitrophenol, orthophenyphenol (Topane), thymolcrystals (easily solved in alchohol) and some others.
To day I do not use it. Paste can be stored in fridge for several weeks without any biocide. Also desinfication of paper is not necessary. Just keep relative humidity under 70 % and no fungies will grow or start growing in paper. I only remove the spores with a vacuumcleaner with hepafilter. Also hospitals have stop to use biocide, because of bacterium resistance.

Søren