[BKARTS] Book in Hand - New Haven, CT

So sorry to leave off location - been a really busy week & it was clearly an
oversight on my part. Please forgive me. I will be more careful in the
future.

The second link is a slideshow of some of the works in the exhibition - I
really had meant to make that more obvious to the list in the previous
message since most people are not in this area.

http://allgallery.org/html/exhibitions/current.html

http://allgallery.org/PhotoGallery/slideshow.php?set_albumName=3DBookInHand

Pattie Belle