Re: [BKARTS] Changing BOOK_ARTS-L Digest to meaningful subject

Norman--

And how about changing the subject line to an
appropriate topic when replying to a digest as many
people have requested in the past?

Myrna

--- norman shapiro <ufemisms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you Adrienne Allen
>
> Norman Shapiro
>
> http://artasidentity.blogspot.com
> http://ufemisms.net
> On Feb 14, 2007, at 12:00 AM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic
> digest system wrote:
>
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Date:    Thu, 15 Feb 2007 03:44:45 +1100
> > From:    Adrienne Allen <agallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 8 Feb 2007 to 9
> Feb 2007 (#2007-40)
> >
> > I agree. It costs me whenever I get the digest
> repeated like this.
> > To add your thoughts:
> >
> > 1. Click Reply
> > 2. Use Ctrl+ C to copy the bit you are replying
> to. (Windows) 0r Apple
> > +C  (Mac).
> > 3. Use Ctrl+A to select all the email. Press
> Delete key.
> > 4. Use Ctrl+V to paste back the relevant piece and
> add you comments.
> > Adrienne Allen
> >

> > On 10/02/2007, at 4:00 PM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic
> digest system wrote:

>          The Bonefolder, Vol. 3, No. 1, Fall 2006
> Now Online at
>
> <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>
>
> Guild of Book Workers' 100th Anniversary Exhibition
> Online - Catalog Available

> to the
> information

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html