Re: [BKARTS] Book Arts Conference, New Haven, CT April 2007 Update/the use of the word "Influence"

Sorry, I meant to write "even though I had followed the
trail of this art and decorative features through the early 20th century artists such as William Morris and Escher who were clearly in awe of Spanish/Moorish art..

still struggling with a new century!

Jessica Syme
www.spiritualhealingbooks.net
www.casbahmagazine.com