[BKARTS] Chicago Bookbinding Job

Neighborhood: Chicago Loop

Job Type: Full-time

Bookbinder

Paper-Source is seeking a Bookbinder. Prefer previous bookbinding
experience, but will train. Position requires attention to detail,
following specific directions, accurate and timely task completion, hand
skills, and working in a creative environment. The position is within the
Bindery Department doing "production" @ our Paper-Source warehouse
facility creating inventory of handmade books for all our stores.

The warehouse is located at 328 S Jefferson in the West Loop.

To apply,
please send resume with cover letter and salary history to
resumes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Applications are also available in our office;
Monday-Friday, from 10 to 4. Please, no phone calls.

.

-- Karen Hanmer karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.karenhanmer.com

01-20-09

Fine binding show on exhibit and online now
http://library.syr.edu/digital/exhibits/b/bookoforigins/