[BKARTS] Subject: Re: Changing BOOK_ARTS-L Digest to meaningful subject

Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2007 16:38:36 -0800 Subject: Re: Changing BOOK_ARTS-L Digest to meaningful subject
From Norman Shapiro

I'm trying my best. Each day I learn a little more as how to do this better.
Don't be grumpy with me, Myrna. I'll keep trying.
------------------------------

Date:    Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:38:36 -0800
From:    Myrna Young <crownmountains@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Changing BOOK_ARTS-L Digest to meaningful subject

Norman--

And how about changing the subject line to an
appropriate topic when replying to a digest as many
people have requested in the past?

Myrna

--- norman shapiro <ufemisms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you Adrienne Allen

Norman Shapiro

http://artasidentity.blogspot.com
http://ufemisms.net
On Feb 14, 2007, at 12:00 AM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic