[BKARTS] A big thank you!

Hello everyone,

I just had to email to say a big THANK-YOU to all you lovely people out there who have overwhelmed me with your responses to my art in the last few weeks. It has been amazing for me to receive such a barrage of positive comments and feedback.

I now have three shows booked for this year (photography and painting) and have had interest in putting some work in other shows later in the year (concept book work). So watch my blog for confirmation dates and opening announcements!!

Now I really have to pull my finger out and get things happening... and so it begins. Very very excited I am I am!

Cheers,
Bea

--
Shameless self promotion