Re: [BKARTS] How to read a book

The person who posted this clip on YouTube on October 28, 2006, ZrednaZ, added
the following information:

"It's from a show called Øystein & Meg (Øystein & I) produced by the Norwegian
Broadcasting television channel (NRK) in 2001. The spoken language is
Norwegian, the subs in Danish. It's written by Knut Nærum and performed by
Øystein Bache and Rune Gokstad."

Just click on the link "more" to read the rest of the entry (the link is
located just to the right of the video player).

--Daniel Smith