[BKARTS] Ruth Edwards Gallery Talk at Jaffe Center (South Florida)

Jaffe Center for Book Arts
Florida Atlantic University's Wimberly Library

* * * * *

Just a last minute reminder about our Gallery Talk with Books in Black founder and curator Ruth E. Edwards. It happens tomorrow, Monday, February 19, beginning at 3:00pm, here at the new Jaffe Center for Book Arts.

Ms. Edwards' presentation will also include a showing and explanation of book structures other than those shown in the exhibition, a question and answer period, and a "Make & Take" Book Table, where audience members will try their hands at constructing a single-page book.

Each gallery talk will last about 45 minutes; each day's full presentation, including the "Make & Take" Book Table project, will last about two hours total. Feel free to come for just the talk if you can't stay for the entire presentation. All are invited. No reservations necessary.

The parking lot in front of the library and the parking garage just west of the library will be designated No Ticket Zones for this event, so you may park anywhere in these areas without need of a parking hangtag. If you park at a metered space, however, you will need to put quarters in the meter!

Hope to see you there as we continue our celebration of Black History Month with this outstanding collection of artists' books, BOOKS IN BLACK: A NEW PAGE!

John

John Cutrone
Book Arts Coordinator
The Arthur & Mata Jaffe Center for Book Arts
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
http://www.jaffecollection.org