Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 17 Feb 2007 to 18 Feb 2007 (#2007-49)

I have been trying to post some information about a new exhibition at the
State Library of Victoria which is coming through to me as raw code for
some reason when it I receive it - if that is happening to other people
then I apologise because I don't know why this is happening.

Rather then send out more gobbledigook - look it up on our website at
www.slv.vic.gov.au/artistbook