[BKARTS] Fairly recent articles

Earlier in the year & maybe even late last fall, I read on-line some
articles about the resurgence college & universities teaching letterpress
printing. Unfortunately, I didn't print out any of them. Does anyone have
the original links or can point me in the right direction? I greatly
appreciate any help.
Best wishes,
Kelly

Kelly Chandler
Director of the Antiquarian Department
Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware St., New Castle De 19720
P: 302.328.7232 F: 302.328.7274
http://www.oakknoll.com
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America ( ABAA)
http://www.abaa.org
International league of Antiquarian Booksellers
(ILAB)http://www.ilab-lila.com