[BKARTS] poets/artist's book

I'm new to the listserv.  Could anyone refer me to a thread of discussion on artist's books that addresses the following?  I'm a poet and started writing a collection of ekphrastic poems on sculptor's work (Richard Serra, Ernesto Netto, artist's in Marfa, Texas, Jacob Epstein, Oldenburg and van Bruggen...).  I'm interested in reading what other poets are doing in this genre.  All poems are on 8X11 midnight blue paper with poems written in a white gel pen.  Netto's piece at the Centre Pompidou, Paris, France, is made with saffron, pepper, and clove, so I soaked one sheet of white paper in these scents that turned the paper yellow.  One poem is a sound piece that a sound sculptor/professor will help me make.

I normally write poems on a word processor, print them, and send them off to journals.  This project is quite different, so I would greatly appreciate being directed to a former discussion of poets working in this genre.

I'm not intending to start a new discussion.  If someone can refer me to a former discussion of poets writing in the form of an artist's book on artists' work, I'll look up the thread and read that discussion.

Many thanks,

Toni Manning
Doctoral candidate
English Department