[BKARTS] Japanese Push Drill

I wanted to let the list know about changes we have made to the Japanese
Push Drill.

First off we have lowered the price!  We still only sell the genuine
Japanese version, but have lowered the price to compete with the lesser
quality versions that are available.

Second we have added two additional size bits, a 4.5 and 5.0mm diameter.
The 5mm is very desirable in that it will work for punching holes for screw
posts.  We have also changed how these items are sold, with both the drill
being able to be purchased separately (without bits) as well as all the bits
being sold individually.

The product can be viewed on our web site here:

http://tinyurl.com/9pad4

Regards,

Aaron Salik

Talas