[BKARTS] My solution to listserv mail

In the BookArts listserv instructions at

there is an option to receive no emails:

set Book_Arts-L nomail

I read the archived messages of my subject choice at my convenience by
clicking on a bookmark of

I change the bookmark each month, as messages are archived by month.

I get no daily BookArts email, but can contribute as a subscribed listmember.

Just a thought for those who need to keep your mailboxes clear.
I do this for all the lists to which I am subscribed.

Beth in Bismarck

=
helicopter skiing
British Columbia World-Class Skiing Choose from 12 Spectacular Resorts
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=542fa33bcba41203bcac1547db9aa26d