Re: [BKARTS] Abuse of this listserv by members

I am in business too and get lots of emails - I deal with lists by getting
individual messages rather than the digest, set up a folder for each list,
and use filters to send them to folders as they come in. Keeps them out of
my inbox and I can deal with them when convenient. I also sort them by topic
and can just delete a whole group of messages if the topic does not interest
me.

I like this way better than having to wade through digests to find the new
bits.

Janet