[BKARTS] Yet another solution to listserv mail

By this time the authors who haven't learned how to use their delete
key are obvious and my filters are set to automatically delete their
messages. Posts quoting the subject line of the previous day's digest
are deleted too.

I joined this list to learn from the masters and my feeling is that
anyone who can't use their delete key or change a subject line can't
teach me much. I've also noticed those who contribute the most
helpful/instructive/informative posts have no problems with the above,
nor do they whine about having to follow a few guidelines requested as
a courtesy for all members.

To all those who have consideration for the other members of the list
and stick to the subject of books, please accept my very grateful
thanks.

Helen Scarth