Re: [BKARTS] photo album manuals?

carrie v wrote:
Hello, everyone! I know this is probably beating a
dead horse BUT I'd like to find more photo album
structures.
How to Make Double Guarded Bindings
<http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/betty/>

Double Guarded Album, 12 x 15
by Betty Storz, Mendocino, Calif.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/