From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of carrie
Sent: None
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: photo album manuals?

Hello, everyone! I know this is probably beating a
dead horse BUT I'd like to find more photo album
structures. I looked through archives and found lots
of mention of Richard Horton's books which seem
impossible to find. Can someone please recommend other
manuals?? There are WAY too many of the fluffy
artsy-craftsy ones out there and I don't want to
accidentally get any of those! With my poor nickels in
hand, I anxiously await suggestions...

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :)
-Carrie in Oswego, NY.
Yup, THAT snow-buried place, brrr