Date:    Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:03:33 -0600
From:    Janet Regehr <jlregehr@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Abuse of this listserv by members

I am in business too and get lots of emails - I deal with lists by
getting
individual messages rather than the digest, set up a folder for each
list,
and use filters to send them to folders as they come in. Keeps them out
of
my inbox and I can deal with them when convenient. I also sort them by
topic
and can just delete a whole group of messages if the topic does not
interest
me.

I like this way better than having to wade through digests to find the
new
bits.

Janet