Re: [BKARTS] Abuse of this listserv by members

There are already several bookbinding/book-arts lists on Yahoo.  Many
members here are also already members there.  I help moderate one Yahoo
list, and the biggest headache I see is filtering out the spam that is so
incredibly attracted to Yahoo.

Chad Longley
chad.longley@xxxxxxx

al.pdf>. The fun starts at page 72.