Re: [BKARTS] Yet another solution to listserv mail

Apologies to the list for both forgetting to change the subject line and
delete the extraneous material from the remainder of the message. My
eagerness to be helpful got ahead of me, and I have obviously not yet
transferred my BookArts-L subscription to my gmail account to prevent
this kind of error.

Best,
Amy Hutchinson