Re: [BKARTS] Abuse of this listserv by members

G00GLE GROUPS is an option that at least one of my mail lists has opted for.
It seems to work quite well.

I probably receive upwards of 400 emails a day (mostly business-related) - a
problem I solve in the way previously described - by sending each list's
mail to an "inbox" that I create, then accessing them at leisure (hahahaha)
and sorting them at will re topic.

Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper