Re: [BKARTS] Abuse of this listserv by members

One thing some of the more privileged of us may forget is that not everyone
is in a situation where they can browse the internet (use Gmail, etc.) for
lengthy periods of time.  Some people, due to location or other constraints,
do need to download messages and then disconnect from the internet.  Some
also must pay per message downloaded or per byte.  There are several reasons
some people choose digest format and prefer that others adhere to simple
netiquette, and getting offended or irritated when they remind you of basic
manners hardly puts you in a good light!

I suppose I'm naive, but I do keep being surprised by how inconsiderate some
people are...

On the other hand, I'm a beginner and putting in some good book-arts work
this weekend, so I'm happy!

--Marguerite Radhakrishnan