[BKARTS] course syllabus

I am teaching a 3-week, 4-hour/day beginning (college students) level book arts course in May. Are there other faculty that would consider sharing their syllabi and course project descriptions with me? I am curious what other people cover. I want the content of the books to be important, as well as structure.

Thanks for any help you have to offer.

gwen