Re: [BKARTS] Johanna Drucker book

Bea -

Got to
http://www.biblio.com/
put in Drucker as author
put in century artists' books as title

There are a number of copies, some paperbound and some hardcover. Watch that
you are looking at the correct title (some others may appear in the search)
and check the descriptions carefully.

There are plenty of copies listed on other sites as well. I suggest Biblio
since there are none listed on Tomfolio (my first choice) and the dealers on
Biblio in general seem to be more reliable than on some of the other sites.

Lee

Lee Kirk
The Prints & The Paper