Re: [BKARTS] Johanna Drucker book

if you don't already have it, another nice base text is joan lyons' Artists' Books: A Critical Anthology and Sourcebook

The Prints & The Paper <theprintsandthepaper@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Bea -

Got to
http://www.biblio.com/
put in Drucker as author
put in century artists' books as title

There are a number of copies, some paperbound and some hardcover. Watch that you are looking at the correct title (some others may appear in the search) and check the descriptions carefully.

There are plenty of copies listed on other sites as well. I suggest Biblio since there are none listed on Tomfolio (my first choice) and the dealers on Biblio in general seem to be more reliable than on some of the other sites.

Lee

Lee Kirk
The Prints & The Paper