From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Susan Hunziker
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 8:12 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] How/where to get rid of a lot of books?

Jim Rosenau's work, (http://www.thisintothat.com/index.html), which I
really like, brings to mind a practical problem that I will have in the
next few years: How to dispose of my father's library.

This library consists largely of text books about astronomy written in
the first 10 years of the post-Sputnik era, and I doubt that much of it
has any value of any sort any more. And I doubt that the bindings are
lovely enough to be interesting in themselves. But there are a lot of
books, and artists who like to recycle them could probably use some.

So, I'd be interested in any suggestions beyond packing them up for the
Good Will, which is currently plan A.

Thanks.

Susan