[BKARTS] Subject: Re: Abuse of this listserv by members

Hello, Peter,

   Just wanted to cast my vote  against Yahoo Groups, as I would not
receive them.   The reason I would not, actually *could* not receive the
Yahoo messages is that my e- mail server has blacklisted most of the big
e- mail servers because they allow spam through.  The blacklisting means
that I do not receive any of my messages from the Yahoo Groups that I
subscribed to before 3-4months ago, nor do I receive electronic mail
from any of my clients or colleagues who use Yahoo, MSN, EarthLInk etc.

Sincerely,
Susan LUnas
Many Moons Book Conservation
Eugene, Oregon