[BKARTS] Short courses in London

Hi, my thanks to everyone who offered advice on art papers that work with laserjet printers. I have yet another question: I will be in London, England, from March 5-20, and am wondering if any of you know of a short (1-2 day) course on bookbinding or paper making that I might be able to sign up for.

Barbara

Barbara Simler
Moon Bindery
Kamloops, British Columbia