[BKARTS] Short courses in London

Dear Barbara,

The J. Hewit & Sons Ltd. web site has a page dedicated to 'Study Opportunities' in the UK and worldwide.  It can be found at: http://www.hewit.com/studyopps.htm.  There are several classes being taught during the time you plan to be in the UK.  Hopefully, one or more will appeal to you.

Incidentally, if there is anyone on this list who would like to have their classes listed on our 'Study Opportunities' page, just drop me a line at: dl@xxxxxxxxx.

All the best,

David

David Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.
sales@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.hewit.com
Mobile: 07947 754842
Voice Mail: +44 (0) 1280 709701

Edinburgh Numbers
Tel: +44 (0) 131 449 2206
Fax: +44 (0) 131 451 5081
 I have yet another question: I will be in London, England, from March 5-20, and am wondering if any of you know of a short (1-2 day) course on bookbinding or paper making that I might be able to sign up for.

Barbara

Barbara Simler
Moon Bindery
Kamloops, British Columbia