[BKARTS] University/College Letterpress

Good morning,

            Do any of you know of a website or list where I can find the universities (in the US and Canada) that teach letter press printing? Or have small presses as part of their art dept/ library/ or ??? I appreciate any direction. If your university/college has such, I’d love to know ( off-list , of course! ).

Best wishes,

Kelly

Kelly Chandler

Director of the Antiquarian Department