Re: [BKARTS] Retayne/Raycafix

>why would you be using Retayne rather than BubbleJet,
>a product created particularly for Inkjet printing onto fabric?

Actually I'm using Raycafix, the Canadian equivalent. Both BubbleJet
Set and Retayne aren't easily found in Canada and are quite expensive,
particularly the former.

But nevertheless, in either the U.S.A. or Canada, Retayne/Raycafix is
easier to find than BubbleJet Set, and much, much less expensive.

Quite frankly, I think that BubbleJet Set is just a spray version of
Retayne making it easier to use and easier to charge a grossly
inflated price when sold at specialty stores.

Helen