Re: [BKARTS] Making cloth booklet covers

Hi,
I'm not sure if someone already suggested this, but a cheaper alternative to printing on iron-on tranfer paper is freezer paper.  You can find it any grocery store by the tin foil and cling wrap.

Cut out a sheet of freezer paper to the size of your cloth.  Iron it glossy-side down to the backside of your cloth.  Now you can run it through your printer.  After your done printing, let it set for 24 hours, and remove the freezer paper.  I think that the ink sets after the initial 24 hours, but you can heat-set it with an iron for about 5 minutes to be safe.

Hope that helps,
-Victoria Wong

www.thrillho.conecollective.org