[BKARTS] Apologies for messy message

I am absolutely mortified that my message looked like it did in today's
Book Arts digest, especially since I recently complained about 'failure
to snip'. I used the link in the FAQ rather than replying to a digest
and forgot that I needed to set my email to plain text. I'll try not to
make that mistake again! In the meantime, I offer my apologies.

Sue Wood (red-faced in Oz)