[BKARTS] book classes in Maine

I have just moved from Bangor downriver to Belfast, Maine - a great little town on the coast. There's a new art center, Waterfall Arts and I'll be teaching 2 classes there. Please e-mail if you have questions.
Jan Owen
www.JanOwenArt.com

Books and Paste Paper
Wednesday nights from 6 to 8:30 pm, March 14 to April 11, 2007

and
Embellishing the Book Page
Tuesday afternoons from 1 to 3:30 pm, March 13 to April 10, 2007
Classes are held at
Waterfall Arts
, 256 High Street, Belfast
To register and for more information: