[BKARTS] Flush mount photo album

Hello,

I am trying to understand how flush mount wedding albums are constructed.
It appears to me that actual photos are glued to binders board on both
sides and then the edge of the "page" is glued to a hinge material like
muslin. Is this accurate? If so, what kind of glue is used and how does it
withstand the torsion forces (like a sagging page)

thanks