[BKARTS] Short courses in London

In a message dated 2/27/2007 12:13:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
   I have yet another question: I will be in London, England, from March =
5-20, and am wondering if any of you know of a short (1-2 day) course on =
bookbinding or paper making that I might be able to sign up for.=20

  Barbara

  Barbara Simler
Barbara,

I can't add info on courses, but do be sure to stop by the Book Art Bookshop in Pittfield Street. It's wonderful. Their web site is www.bookartbookshop.com. They are not open every day so you have to plan a little.

Sally

See http://www.philobiblon.com for full information