[BKARTS] Look of messages

Peter,

I'm on digest mode. For some reason my digests have started coming with a turquiose background (n problem) and with a lot of codes and stuff after the messages (including my own most recent post which I sent the way I always do.) I'm wondering if other people are having this problem or if I've somehow mucked up on my own computer. This hasn't happened to other digest list messages.

Thanks for you help.

Sally

See http://www.philobiblon.com for full information