Re: [BKARTS] Look of messages - Changes in list.

On Feb 28, 2007, at 7:57 AM, Peter Verheyen wrote:

What I recommend is that digest users send the command: Set Book_Arts-L mail html digest

Peter,

You never specify whether the command is sent as the subject line or the body of the email. I believe, on the rare occasions I've interacted with the list server I've put the command in both places to hedge my bets but I always wonder which is correct when I see your instructions.

Regards,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx