From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sesame Seed
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 8:48 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Places to research artists' books in SF

Hi everyone,
I am headed to San Francisco and need to do some research on artists'
books, particularly those tying into photography and going back as far
in time as possible. Can anyone point me to collections that would be
good to see? I'd be especially grateful for info on who I would make an
appointment with, that could be sent off the list...
Thank you!
Val Van Sice