Re: [BKARTS] Thursday opening in Boston

An exhibition of my large scale work opens tonight in Boston. There are two
books at the gallery, "Viewpoint", which relates to the exhibit, and
"Climate Change", which will be the impetus for my next body of large work.
<http://www.dotkrause.com/art/books/source/viewpoint.html>
<http://www.dotkrause.com/art/books/source/climate_change.html>

A PDF catalog of the series may be viewed and/or downloaded as can a PDF of
an article by Sheryl Seyfert in the March 2007 issue of South Shore Living
magazine, "Intrusion Meets Infusion", which focuses on this series.

If you're in the area and can come this evening, be sure to say hello!
Dot

Dorothy Simpson Krause: Viewpoint
March 1 - 24, Opening March 1, 6 to 8 pm
Judi Rotenberg Gallery
130 Newbury St.
Boston, MA 02116
617 437 1518  617 421 1266