Date:    Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:50:38 -0500
From:    American Print Alliance <printalliance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: University/College Letterpress

Hi Kelly,

We list letterpress among the printmaking options in our Guide to Print
Workshops in Canada and the U.S. There are a few copies of the 1999
edition
left, and we hope to have an online version for subscribers later this
year.
To order the book, go to www.PrintAlliance.org and go to the
subscription
form, then scroll down.

Dr. Carol Pulin, director
American Print Alliance
non-profit consortium of printmaker's councils
302 Larkspur Turn, Peachtree City GA 30269
www.PrintAlliance.org, director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx