Re: [BKARTS] University/College Letterpress

Thank you to everyone that has sent/is sending me all these wonderful
emails. I'm getting quite a list, but am still adding so please continue to
email as you think about it.
Best wishes,
Kelly

Kelly Chandler
Director of the Antiquarian Department
Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware St., New Castle De 19720
P: 302.328.7232 F: 302.328.7274
http://www.oakknoll.com
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America ( ABAA)
http://www.abaa.org
International league of Antiquarian Booksellers
(ILAB)http://www.ilab-lila.com