Re: [BKARTS] Purell

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Valinda
Carroll
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 8:25 AM

The main ingredient is alcohol; 62% ethanol (aka "grain" alcohol), 5%
2-propanol (aka isopropyl "rubbing" alcohol).

** - Well, wait until the kids figure this out and start lapping up the
stuff to get "high." That will end it. I keep some in the car, since we
sometimes drive through the boondocks where the only restroom facilities are
pit toilets. But I find that it's terrible for drying the skin and I don't
like the residual "feel" of somthing that's in it, so I wash it off as soon
as possible.

**Don't think I'd be comfortable in a hospital where washing is not
required.

Lee