[BKARTS] Inkjet Paper Advice

Dear Friends

I am working on a small catalog of the Spirit Books that I will be printing on my inkjet printer. I'll be working with 8.5 by 11 sheets and printing one side. Before this I have always used Epson matte photo paper or a Red River paper that is  bright white. I am looking for a text weight paper that will print photos well but have a softer tone to it to fit with the natural look of the Spirit Boos. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Also I have put a short tribute to my friend and mentor Jenny Hunter Groat who was an important part of my growth as an artist and who continues to inspire me with her ever-evolving work at
http://ingoodspirit.blogspot.com/2007/02/jenny-hunter-groat.html

in good spirit
Susan

See http://www.philobiblon.com for full information