Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet Paper Advice

Hello Susan,
and just by chance I have in my posession 100 + sheets of hahnemuhle william Turner, 190 g mouldmade paper.  I find it to be an excellent inkjet paper with a texture more like rives bfk and a more natural white than some.  The paper I have is 13 x 19 in and cost me $165.10 per box of 50  sheets. I am happy to sell my extras, but it is available from Atlantic Papers , phone 800-367-8547 in 8 1/2 x 11 up to 44 in x 39 ft. roll.
their web is atlanticpaper.com

Charles