Re: [BKARTS] Purell

:

Does anyone know about the archival-ness of Purell or other "water-free" hand sanitizers?

It is anti-bacterial?
They (whoever "they" are) say that use of anti-bacterial products will eventually kill all bacteria, including those that we need to help our immunity and we as as society are using way too much of it. We need bacteria to fight bacteria.
And if you aren't supposed to use it for your "white work" because it causes damage, I would imagine it isn't good for books in the long run.

ljc

See http://www.philobiblon.com for full information